- 100 % Chardonnay from Dani and János Konyári, made in a fresh, fruity and dry style. Ripe green apple, summer flowers, apricot and peach. Round, long, vibrant palate. A vivacious and multi-flavoured, taut and pure wine.
- Fecske 2018
- Sigillum Loliense-fehér 2018
- A genius of a Loliense: Sauvignon Blanc and Olaszrizling variety, now left behind by János. A lively, multi-flavoured, vivacious blend aged in tanks on fine lees. It’s crispy and round at the same time, flavoursome and spicy, and has great drinkability. A colourful wine, anytime, anywhere, with anybody.
- Szárhegy 2017
- The Szárhegy is our top white wine and also the place where my father and I work and live. Today it’s called Öreghegy but according to 13th century texts this beautiful, vine-covered hillside use to be called Szárhegy. Three important varieties of ours make the blend when the vintage permits: Olaszrizling, Sauvignon Blanc and Hárslevelű. And 2015 permitted it, and even more was perfect. One moment we feel the Sauvignon, the next is about the Hárslevelű. It changes constantly, vibrating in the glass.
– Dániel Konyári, winemaker
A big wine. An astonishingly vibrant, New World palate and nose, with exciting aromas. A huge wine with serious body, tingling acidity and great power. An Olaszrizling, Sauvignon Blanc and Hárslevelű blend that nicely fuses all the attributes of the three varieties, and builds on the attributes of large barrel ageing and tank ageing. The most beautiful Szárhegy that we’ve ever tasted.
- Rosé 2018
- It opens with an explosively fruity nose and this peach flower, raspberry, redcurrant zest continues on the palate. Merlot, Kékfrankos and a touch of Malbec, Cabernet Franc and Syrah for spice. Juicy, flavoursome, refreshing.
Loliense Vörös 2016
- Cabernet Sauvignon 2016
- A dark ruby coloured wine with a youthful purplish rim. Rich paprika spice, pepper, forest fruit on the very exciting nose. A substantial, flavoursome, medium-bodied Cabernet aged in used ászok barrels for a year, with spicy barrel notes on the finish.
- Cabernet-Syrah 2015
- Dark ruby colour, blackcurrant and milk chocolate aromas, with a warm feel and an outstanding tannin structure. Alongside the warm character, there’s vibrant, lively and long acidity. Cabernet Sauvignon forms the backbone, spiced up and coloured with a third of Syrah. Fermented in an open vat, then aged for 14 months in small used barrels, and rounded out for a year in the bottle.
- Jánoshegyi Kékfrankos 2016
- Dark ruby coloured red wine from Balaton with a purple rim, and explosive, spicy, blackberry aromas. Harvested from the German clone of János-hegy, the ripe fruit went through several rounds of selection, then the smaller part of it was aged in new, the larger part in used five-hectolitre barrels for a year. A juicy, tasty, zesty, long wine from 2015, the vintage when only fantastic Kékfrankos wines were born at the Konyáris.
- Páva 2012
- Deep toned colour, ripe, layered aromas, balanced blend. Serious structure and density but also heaps of fruit and delicious eastern spices. Everything is there and in the right amount –which makes a wine into a big wine. A juicy blend with a Cabernet Sauvignon backbone, with the spice of Cabernet Franc, based on the Bordeaux benchmark. The larger part was matured to perfection in new, and the smaller part in used Hungarian barrels for 16 months.
- Madonna 2012
- The Konyári’s top wine is a Kishegy Merlot selection from the hot and dry 2012. A deep yet youthful colour with a purple rim, cool aromas, liquorice, eucalyptus and wax. Nice, full, dense palate with youthful tannins and long red and black fruits on the finish.